• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Elgin Movement Grade List "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
thought I would post a link to my new website that might come in handy.

I've published a new source for collectors to date their watches using the movement grade, this is very handy for Elgin movements that don't have serial numbers.

Elgin.Watch Movement Grades

The data is based on the service bulletin dates and will be updated as new information presents its self.

Please don't confuse this with Wayne & Jeff's databases that look up serial numbers, its purely to date movement grades to a month & year for you to narrow down your search for advertisements in archives. It covers up to 1965 so far with a focus on wristwatch movements as opposed to pocket watch movements.

Posts: 27 | Location: Melbourne in Australia | Registered: November 06, 2014
IHC Member 2030
posted
Thanks Michael, that is a great new website.
Mike

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
posted
Thanks Mike,

I am also posting an article about the 50 millionth Anniversary Watch and about half way through the post, there's a bit of information about how Elgin celebrated the event and I'll soon get to the watches themselves.

Posts: 27 | Location: Melbourne in Australia | Registered: November 06, 2014