Reply to Post

Adding photo "Click" to Login or Register 
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
I was looking for a place to try out adding photos to 185

1st photo

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
next

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
Looks like it works. just need a better camera for close up work. Phil Smile

IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Hey Phil Dave has one for sale in the IHC forum that is a great buy. Matter of fact I was looking at it but mine has been doing what I need so I can't justify spending the extra money when I have hungry kids. LOL go check it out. Better grab it before it disappears or I end up buying it. Camera

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
With Dave's camera,
Had to edit out picture. Toooo Big

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
Much better

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
Much better,
a little white plastic box, 2 utility lights and 2 blue paper towels.
Phil. Smile

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Beautiful work Phil.

You're images are lookin' good.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Phillip,
I'm glad to see you're getting the hang of the camera you recently bought from me, I knew you would. Wink I took the liberty of doing some color adjustment on your second image just so you could see the difference. Overall I think your new camera is going to provide you with the close up image quality you were looking for. We'll all look forward to seeing many more nice shots from you in the future.

Regards

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks, Dave.

It was just a matter of waiting for the camera to focus, and then figuring out in the editor how to make images smaller to post. The email was no problem.
Phil. Smile

posted
Nice pics Phil and nice South bend you got there Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin