Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

picture posting "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Frank Juchniewicz
posted
When you have more than one picture to attach to a post, what is the procedure,or do you have to put up a new post, for each picture you want to attach.

I hope I made myself clear on what I am asking.

Frank

Posts: 440 | Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: January 28, 2003
Picture of Andy Krietzer
posted
Frank,

I think you can attach as many pictures in one message as you want. In the old system, only one could be added to each message, but now I think it is more than one. Click on the paperclip icon, and put in the first picture as you normally would. Once you click "OK", the box dissappears, but if you click on the paperclip again, you can add a second picture. Try it and let us know if it works this way. You can also use the photo album instead of the regular new topic if you have several to put in one message. I don'thave good luck viewing the pictures in the album though.

If you want to put the pictures in more than one message, click "reply" rather than starting a new message. That keeps them all together.

Andy

Posts: 1190 | Location: Indiana in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 25, 2002
Picture of Frank Juchniewicz
posted
Andy
Thanks for the information, I will try it on my next picture posting.

Frank

Posts: 440 | Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: January 28, 2003