Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Bulova Watches Database "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Steven Ollman has established a database for all Bulova watches...

Bulova Watches Database at mybulova.com

Be sure to enter your Bulova watches, including pocket watches and military!

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
I am looking forward to participating when I can though because I have dabbled deep into Bulova over the years. They were such major contributors; both technologically and stylistically. They are often criticized as a mundane brand but I consider them one of the real keystone companies and a true success story. I am looking forward to seeing this new site.
-Cort

Posts: 536 | Location: El Cerrito, California U.S.A. | Registered: October 04, 2004
posted
Thanks Cort. I certainly welcome and invite all watch collectors and especially Bulova owners to have a look at the site.

I've just added a section on Bulova Vintage Watch Ads.

If anyone has found an ad that is not listed or can help out providing an identification for the watches shown in the low-res images please contact me at admin@mybulova.com.

I'll be adding more over the next coming days.

Posts: 97 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: April 28, 2007