• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Members Personal Site Links? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Is there a link page on this site to add our members personal websites? It might be right in front of my nose but can't seem to get my eyes on it, if there is one can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks, Kent

Posts: 22 | Location: Camdenton, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: February 19, 2005
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Hello Kent,

There are two distinctive areas, you are in one of them right now. Depending on what your website amounts to, one or both of these two linked areas will hopefully be appropriate to your needs...

Technical Library and Internet Site Links

Chapter 185 Members Business Directory

Another thing we can do is link your site any other enterprise into every one of your posts as a signature. If that would be of help just let us know.

Finally, if you'd like a custom avatar that also can be related to whatever you please.

Hope this gets you started, we're here to help!

Lindell

Smile

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002