WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ah! We will be out of business in no time now!!! :) "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
This should be good to stimulate discussion. What thinks you of this lad's claim??
Me? Well, I'll reserve judgement for now Wink

http://cgi.ebay.com/Clock-Repair-job-permanent-high-tec...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Grant Perry

Posts: 334 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: January 28, 2003
posted
Hey Grant.
Snake Oil? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3 | Location: Avoca, Iowa USA | Registered: March 21, 2003
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Could be...Good call! It's interesting how he offers a one year warrenty Smile quote " 1 year warrenty is included in writing with your invoice. Buyer pays all shipping on any return but I don't expect any. I've had almost no returns ever." If it is a permanent high tech no more wear job, should it not have AT LEAST a twenty year warrenty? Smile

Grant Perry

Picture of Sam Williamson
posted
This guy sell beer steins for the most part, and now suddenly clock repair? Tempted to send him an old junker to do just to see if $55 will indeed "cure" one. Oh wait, I don't have an old junker clock!

Sam Williamson

Posts: 618 | Location: Northwestern Florida in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 27, 2002
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
Well someone took him up on the offer @ 55 bones. It would be interesting to see what the feedback from the buyer is on the job.

Grant Perry