WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Clock Repair Course in Ottawa, Ontario F102-May 2007 "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Grant Perry
posted
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but I'll give it a try. If it's not acceptable, please feel free to remove it.

I am co-coordinating the delivery of Field Suitcase course - F102 in Ottawa, Ontario, (Canada's Capital city) this upcoming spring. These courses are great value for the money and I would like to have an annual delivery each year in Ottawa.

F102 is - Time & Strike Clocks with Spring Barrels

This is the second course to run in Canada. Our last very successful course was in Toronto last May. My reason for posting here is to try and find additional participants to ensure adequate participants and to build a base of participants for the next course in the series.

The prerequisite for this course is F101.

The 4 day course will be held at a College campus and the cost of lodging will be $25 per night! A great deal, I think! The course and lodging are at the same location, so no need to travel from hotel to the course.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail for additional details.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Grant
paretime@rogers.com

Grant Perry

Posts: 334 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: January 28, 2003