Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HOW DOES THIS LOOK?. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hello Again, Joyce has been at it again, She's always got to be First. Regards, Ged.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Pic' 2 We're too old for this, but she won't listen.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
posted
I like the christmas spirit Ged.Very nice tree and decorations.You also have some very nice clocks in your collection, they look great.I especially the ship,s clock on the wall. Smile Razz

Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hi Kevin, That's the German U-Boat Clock, Regards, Ged.

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Merry christmas to you also, Ged!!! Great job decorating.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Stephanie O'Neil
posted
Hi Ged,
Nice grandfather clock! Great idea to show Christmas decorations too!! Nice tree! Smile

Let's add to Ged & Joyce's holiday decorations by showing your decorations.

Anyone else with a little Christmas spirit and alot of energy? Roll Eyes Who's next?

Stephanie O'Neil

Posts: 1419 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA | Registered: April 01, 2003
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Hi,
I was going to post this in the PW section but this is good too! Kinda neat idea for christmas balls, when your a "True Collector"!

Joyce, you go girlfriend! lol Big Grin I love your decorations!!

Sheila

Watch Christmas Balls3

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
posted
Others with Christmas decorations they would like to show? Let's get this thread rockin & rollin for the holidays!

Christmas decorations anyone? Maybe we should move this thread? What do you say Lindell?

Stephanie O'Neil

Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
He's watching out for you to walk by Steph'.

Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Enough is Enough, I'm not letting Joyce put any more decorations up. Regards, Ged.

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Those clocks can decorate my mantle anytime!

Happy Holidays Ged and Joyce! Those are very tastefully done decorations, and helps to put us all in the holiday mood!

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Hey Ged,
What I want is to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I REALLY want for Christmas! Eek Big Grin

All kidding aside, really cute picture, and artsy too! Any more pics Joyce or Ged? Thanks Ged

Others?

Stephanie O'Neil

posted
Great decorating job done by Joyce there, Ged, looks good and cozy.
Ged that is a interesting glass domed anniversary clock i see in this photo.
Can you give some closer pictures of it and some more information on it?

Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hi Kevin, Just back from my holiday in Germany, Catching up on messages and Mail. The clock shown under the glass dome is my Chain Fusee Skeleton Clock, Shown before with close up pic's. I could feature it again if you or anyone is interested, Glad to be back , Regards, Ged.

Picture of Andy Krietzer
posted
Ged,

What is the clock to the right of the domed clock? It looks like it might be in an oval carriage case. Is it a battery one, maybe Kundo?

I collect anniversay (torsion) clocks, mainly carriage style cases, and have a few in oval cases.

Andy

So many clocks, so little time.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Indiana in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 25, 2002
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hi Andy, The clock to the right of the skeleton is a Kundo Rectangular Case with curved bar magnet , named Electronic. I had it given to me from a grateful customer for sorting out her central heating problem. I only have two 400 day clocks, I'm not into them at all, although a charter member of the 400 day clock chapter. Regards, Ged.