Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

PREMIERE CLOCKS PRESENTATION... "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

WORLD PREMIERE CLOCKS PRESENTATION THIS WEEKEND!

The John Harrison Memorial Theater

Everyone,

Today Internet Horology Chapter 185 Life Member Dennis Radage of North Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada takes his rightful place in horological history. Dennis joins Jim Hernick and John D. Duvall in bringing On-Line Horological Instruction to the entire world, free and open to the public as a part of our On-Going, Never-Ending NAWCC On-Line Chapter 185 Meeting.

Please join my family, gather yours around the computer and learn "The Story of the English Bracket Clock" now playing in our John Harrison Memorial Theater free and open to the entire world...

PREMIERE: "THE STORY OF THE ENGLISH BRACKET CLOCK"

Let us all express our immense gratitude to Dennis for sharing his love of horology with the world through the NAWCC World-Wide Educational Outreach Chapter, Internet Horology Chapter 185. I believe I reflect the feelings of everyone here when I say I am so very proud to be associated with Dennis and with all our wonderful members and guests who come together here from all around the globe.

Warmest Wishes to You and Yours in this and Every Season!

Lindell V. Riddle, Founder and President
NAWCC Internet Horology Chapter 185 of the
National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

NAWCC Life Member 253-150074
Member of Chapters 6, 10, 28, 37, 62, 111, 168, 174 and 185
Chapter 185 is proudly Co-Hosting the NAWCC North-Coast Regional on March 13th 2004

eMail: ihc185@mac.com

Phone: (440) 461-0167

www.nawcc-ihc.org

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002