• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

NEED FIXED "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Can Anybody fix this clock OR have a movement that would fit it?
No name on clock

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted

posted

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Mike,
If it is the movement you to have fixed, I will be glad to take a look at it and let yoou knwo what I find. Ship me the movement and if I can fix it for you I will.

Normally they can be fixed, but without seeing the movement I can't make any promises.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC #41293
IHC #104
IHC Exec.V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Thanks Tom.........
Would you like a pic of the movement here first?

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
I pretty much know what is inside. It is a low end alarm clock type movement. It might be of interest, however, to post the picture.

thanks

Tom Seymour
NAWCC #41293
IHC #104
IHC Exec.V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 234
Picture of Jim Cope
posted
...nice-looking piece...should and can be made 'right'...Jim C

Posts: 872 | Location: Kingsville, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 16, 2003
IHC Member 155
Bulova Watchmaker

Picture of Rich Kuhn
posted
Mike I agree with both Jim and Tom most likely a 30 hour alarm clock type movement. Nice piece with a nice dial. Deserves to live again. Not normaly a difficult fix.

Rich Kuhn

NAWCC 128623
IHC Member 155

eMail: rich@watchmakerfinds.com

Web-Site: http://watchmakerfinds.com

eBay Auctions: watchmakerfinds eBay Auctions

Posts: 896 | Location: New Jersey in the USA | Registered: December 16, 2002