WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Collector's Encyclopedia of Pendant and Pocket Watches 1500-1950 "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Carlos Flores
posted
Has anyone had the chance to look this new "all included" encyclopedia, is a good complement to the traditional book?
Regards.

Encyclopedia of Pendant and Pocket Watches 1500-1950

Posts: 325 | Location: Near Mexico City, Mexico | Registered: July 05, 2003
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Carlos, It looks good, I saw this on Amazon on sale for $16.47 down from $24.95 and I did save it but wanted to wait until I asked about it.
You saved me the post! horay!

How do you like it? Have you been able to use it? Tell all please.
Thank you for the post.

OR are you considering it too?

Sheila

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
Picture of Carlos Flores
posted
Hello Sheila,
I am considering it too, it seems that it has better presentation than the Shugart's but not the depth of content. If it is really a coffe table book I will go after it, I love coffe table books... Smile

Posts: 325 | Location: Near Mexico City, Mexico | Registered: July 05, 2003
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Big Grin lol and that is why I won't get it. Big Grin

I have some of the coffee table type, and I need the ones that have more in depth content, but I don't think I'll find anything better than Shugarts for that.

I have heard that this book has some fantastic photos in it, so it would be a wonderful coffee table book, as well as one for some good information too.

Sheila

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004