Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Horological Times "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Does anyone still read these. I have a bunch of binders with a years worth of these in each one. I dug out a few binders but still have plenty more buried. I didnt know if they are worth doing anything with or not.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
I enjoy them! I also need to fill some holes in my library. BTW, Tom Mister (Dashto)gets $18-22 per year.

Bob

Posts: 218 | Location: Oak Harbor, Washington in the USA | Registered: May 21, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
Bob what years do you need I can dig them all out and look for you.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
Mostly 1995 and 2003.
Thanks!

Posts: 218 | Location: Oak Harbor, Washington in the USA | Registered: May 21, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
OK I know I have some 95 issues but will dig to see if I have any 03. The binders have issues from July to June for some reason instead of the year it is half of one year into the first half of the following year.