WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hampden serial numbers listed in the Arnold/Hernick book "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1110
posted
In the Arnold/Hernick Hampden book,which is a goldmine for those of us who appreciate Hampden watches, they built a serial number/grade list which is the next best thing to the factory lists, which are gone forever.They made it from dealer's lists and collector's watches, and it is right on the money, they did a really great job on it.I have noticed that some of my own watches that I've had for many years are listed in the book, they apparently saw them on the dealers lists where I got them from, long before the internet! I know it doesn't mean anything, just wondering if anyone else has found any of their own watches listed in the book too. Thanks, Ted.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Yes. Many. It is most fortunate that IHC185 rescued all the remaining "in print" copies of this priceless volume from the "club" which had shelved them for "lack of interest".

You or any other Hampden collector can still get this gold mine right here from IHC185. See the post near the top of this category.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007