Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hampton 16s Need info. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I recently acquired a Hampton # 1048463.
Can someone help me get started with the history and servicing of this watch? It has a bad staff for starters.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
It appears to be a 11 jewel 16 size model 1 number 110. It is about 1896.

Posts: 24 | Location: Chester, South Carolina in the USA | Registered: December 08, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
Patrick It is definitely a raised dome model 1 and I may have a staff if you need it. That model is relatively uncommon and has nice blue screws. Definitely worth a bit of effort.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Richard, Thank you for your effort and I will take the offer. I almost parted it out but decided to see if I could save it. Glad I did. If you would like to purchase it what would your offer be?

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011