Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Need Help with Movement "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 48
Picture of Keith Klimkowicz
posted
Hi All

Just received a 16s South Bend case. It is marked with the SBWco. symbol and a serial number 5819749. It turned out to be a very nice silveroid case after some polishing. The help I need is what to put in it? I do not remember any 16s grade with the SBWco. symbol on it. So what grade would be appropriate.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Keith

Posts: 854 | Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Keith-

According to the advertising any grade could be put in a silveroid case. I would check the case screw marks to see if it was a model one or model 2 in it. If it was a model 1 then I would suggest a 281 or 291. If its a model 2, a 215 would be a nice addition to it or a 219. The 219's can be found at resonable prices nowadays. Heck if you have a certain grade you were thinking, I probably have one floating around here.

Jared

Posts: 1626 | Location: North Dakota in the USA | Registered: December 09, 2009
IHC Member 48
Picture of Keith Klimkowicz
posted
Thanks for the information Jared. I was checking my list of movements and discovered that I do not have a grade 281. I think this would be a good time to get that grade.

Would you have a nice grade 281 without a case? The screw marks are very hard to see, but they are at the 1o'clock and 7o'clock positions.

You could email me or post here.

Regards
Keith

Posts: 854 | Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio USA | Registered: November 19, 2002