Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hi, I just want to introduce myself. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Todd Verriere
posted
hi everyone, just joined and am very excited.
have been collecting for years and tinkered quite a bit.just retired from the aerospace industry and skilled at fine work and want to learn all i can about watches.
bought the tools, and am reading all i can and look forward to getting to know you all. cant wait to learn to use my staking set.
Todd

dalarry

Posts: 290 | Location: Montreal in Canada | Registered: January 11, 2015
IHC Member 1555
posted
Welcome to the Club Todd, a wealth of knowledge here as well as great people, glad you have joined.

Cheers,
Bila

Posts: 2265 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Welcome Todd! You picked a good forum; there are many folks here, of all ages who are keeping this craft vital and alive; IHC185 is well managed and moderated with the core intent of keeping all content "family friendly". But just because we're friendly doesn't mean that we're some watered-down group, some of the world's very best experts in watchmaking/watch collecting are here! Enjoy!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
posted
Welcome Todd and best of luck with your venture into watch repair. You will get lots of good advice from this group.

Rob
www,pocketwatchrepairs.net

Posts: 580 | Location: Kingsport, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: November 26, 2002
IHC Member 1613
posted
Welcome aboard Todd..Glad to have you in the group...

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1902
posted
Hello Todd and welcome to the club.
You will find loads of knowledgable people who are prepared to give you the time to solve problems and teach you what you need to know.
I have been here just over a year and have learned loads of stuff.
Just get stuck in, ask the questions and have a go.
All the best for the future, Mike

Posts: 575 | Location: Walsall in the United Kingdom | Registered: December 19, 2013