Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HELP ! COOKIE CUTTERS AND GIZMO'S ? (Solved) "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I have a L & R cleaning machine that works just fine and does a good job of cleaning, (Zenith fluids) I have all the baskets and containers that were originally included in the late 40's. I received it as a gift from a friends deceased father along with several other items of value.
It came with what looks like adjustable cookie cutters and half round stainless rings that seem to snap into the jars & have a rod that extends to the bottom of the jar. The jars are original and have L&R molded into the side.
What are the cookie cutters for and what are the half round inserts for? Is it possible that someone out there has a manual for the machine?

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Cookie cutters & other item's.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Patrick,

The cookie cutters go inside the bottom of the jars. The semi-circular rings go inside the jars to help the cleaning action. When I first looked at the pics, I thought the semi-circle parts were for stabilizing the jars in the base of the machine. They had those parts as well.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
My machine has these inserts as well, I've always assumed they were to act like the agitator, as in a washing machine for clothes. Just speculation. I would be interested in operating instructions also.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Member 1342
posted
Patrick, Roger and Gary - check your email, I sent you a PDF instruction sheet. Let me know if that helps.
If anyone else needs a copy, just let me know.
micaleproperties@gmail.com

Marc Micale

Posts: 143 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: September 16, 2009
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Thank You Marc.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Life Member
posted
Got it and appreciate it.
Thanks
Patrick