• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

South Bend Part "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi, I am looking for the screw which is indirectly responsible for holding the stem of a South Bend grade 411. Serial no. of the watch is 1083876. Isn't it amazing what you miss in a web photo!! Half the head was gone. Any and all help greatly appreciated.
John

Posts: 299 | Location: Mount Brydges, Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 10, 2005
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
It seems you have a SB 14s "411". The pins are very rare and hard to find. Fortunately I have a couple hundred of them stored away in a safe place just for times like this. Let me look around on the floor for a few.... There I got a few. If you need one I've got one.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
Frank,
Thanks,I could use one of those.I have a lot of good stuff on my floor too,problem is by the time I get there I have forgotten what it is I'm supposed to be looking for and that's a whole different problem. I'll send you an E-mail.
Best Regards, John

Posts: 299 | Location: Mount Brydges, Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 10, 2005