Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Chart Copy- Best-Fit Jewels-Set Balance "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1511
posted
I need a copy of the chart that goes with the tray of Best-Fit Balance Jewels for American Watches. This is the chart that identifies the numbers on the vials. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks Gary

Posts: 159 | Location: Rainelle, West Virginia in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2010
IHC Member 1511
posted
Smile

Posts: 159 | Location: Rainelle, West Virginia in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2010
IHC Member 1851
posted
Sent you email, scan of 12aa chart, It says "when reordering state bottle no. and bestfit asst #12aa".
Bottles may be different for other asst. ?
The email copy of course has resolution that can be read easily.

Posts: 207 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado in the USA | Registered: April 23, 2013
IHC Member 1511
posted
Paul: I think that is what I need. I received the e-mail, now I need to figure out how to get it large enough to read and print. Thanks Gary

IHC Member 1851
posted
If you click the jpg. link up towards the top it should open in photo editor of some type.

Posts: 207 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado in the USA | Registered: April 23, 2013