WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Technical, Shop Talk and Internet Links  Hop To Forums  Watch Repair Questions and Answers    Take a vote - Mainspring winders. Thanks all, I got a good one from Lindell.
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Take a vote - Mainspring winders. Thanks all, I got a good one from Lindell. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I have a K & D now but three of the barrels are the same size. What do you think is the best and easiest to use winder currently available, new or NOS? Under 150.00.
P.S. If you have a barrel for a 16s mainspring for the K & D 128 I would purchase it instead of a different unit.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
The K & D Model 128 is often available on eBay and for me works the best.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Richard Romero
posted
I like to use the K&D set #126. They can be found for about $20.00-$40.00. I also have the larger K&D set that clamps into a vice but it’s more difficult for me to use.

RR

Posts: 1413 | Location: Fremont, California in the USA | Registered: February 06, 2010