• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Looking for a good watchrepair person. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
The gentleman I have been using to repair and restore my pocket watches recently passed away. He was the best out there, and I considered him a good friend.
I am now looking for someone who can take his place in repairing, cleaning, tuning, etc my pocket watches, and those that I buy.

Most of my watches are Hamilton, Illinois, Waltham, Key Wind, and others.

Any help out there?

I live in Virginia.

Thanks in advance.

Jim
kunkeljamesh@comcast.net

Posts: 6 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 23, 2011
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
You should be able to find an IHC185 member who does watch work here:

Click Here for IHC185 Members Business Directory.

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Two thumbs up for Chris Abell, Certified Watchmaker

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002
Picture of Billy Kuhn
posted
James My name is Billy Kuhn. I live in Alabama you may contact me at billywatchman@aol.com
I have been at the repair bench for 25 years.
If you would like to try me out please send me an email.
My prices are good, I will always give an estimate before doing the job.

V/R

Billy

Posts: 1012 | Location: Killen, Alabama in the USA | Registered: January 15, 2013
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
I didn't realize you were only 2.5 hours away from me, Billy! Howdy from Estill Springs, TN!

Regards !Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Billy Kuhn
posted
Good to meat you. We must get together sometime.
I have a repair shop here in Florence, Al

V/R
Billy

Posts: 1012 | Location: Killen, Alabama in the USA | Registered: January 15, 2013
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
If I ever get out of Franklin County, TN I'll have to drop by sometime. That's the trick, though.....escaping Franklin County. I seem to always be working.....or cutting grass. Wink

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002