Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

staking set advise "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Thanks to Dave and Richard for sending the manuals.

Very useful information that I will use alot.

Posts: 2 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California in the USA | Registered: November 03, 2012
posted
Afternoon All,
I am looking for a staking set now as well and was wondering if anyone would still be willing to share the .pdf K&D Manual with me too?

Thank,
pete

Posts: 1 | Location: Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: April 25, 2012
IHC Life Member
posted
I think Dr. Debbie was working making them downloadable? If not I can send them to you.

Posts: 995 | Location: Pleasanton, California in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I sent them.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks Dave. I was traveling and didn't have the files.

Posts: 995 | Location: Pleasanton, California in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2012
Picture of Joseph Boone
posted
I'll take a copy as well if someone would be so kindWink

Posts: 379 | Location: Charlotte, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: August 10, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Just sent it to you Joseph.

Happy New Year!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
Greetings Gentlemen,

I have read this thread with much interest, and also would be very grateful to receive a copy of this publication if one of you would be willing and good enough to send it.

Tom

Posts: 61 | Location: Tucson, Arizona in the USA | Registered: January 07, 2013
IHC Life Member
posted
Tom,
I'll send you a copy.

To repeat my other plug for the site--join, it's well worth the $12 and supports a vibrant community of knowledgeable and really nice folks. Link: https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...s/a/frm/f/1386019371

Evan

posted
Leaping Lizards!!

Scarcely 5 minutes have passed and there is the PDF file in my mailbox. Thank you, and may many good things come your way. And I agree about joining -- this looks like a great group, thanks for the encouragement.

Posts: 61 | Location: Tucson, Arizona in the USA | Registered: January 07, 2013
posted
I just purchased A K&D inverto--could I get a copy also please, thanks

william.copeland@att.net

Mike

Posts: 56 | Location: San Antonio, Texas in the USA | Registered: February 06, 2013
IHC Life Member
posted
Congrats Mike! The obsession is coming along quite nicely I see.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Mike,

Manual sent. Show us what you bought. (2 pdf files)

Dave Turner

posted
HI all, I would like a copy also.. Do appreciate!

Posts: 4 | Location: Linden, New Jersey in the USA | Registered: March 08, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert Lee Milliron
posted
I would very much appreciate a copy too, if possible.

Posts: 663 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2005
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Just sent it guys.

Dave Turner