Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

third tool for ID "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Here's the last item. Is it necessary to post each item separately? Thanks.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Hi,

This seems to be a Balance checking tool,

rgds

Posts: 285 | Location: Rome, Italy | Registered: May 19, 2005
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Dear Gary,

In answer to your question:

Is it necessary to post each item separately?

The answer is no. You can ask as many questions as you like in the same topic by hitting the "reply to post".

That is how our auctions work. The first text and picture is entered. Then "reply to post" opens a second window. The second text and second photo is entered and so on.

Hope this helps,

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
As Enzo says a balance truing caliper, I will add I have one of these, they are only big enough for wristwatch and the smallest pocket watches. There normally is a finger to help with alignment. I have seen a good one go for $45 on Ebay Levin made a lot of these

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Thanks Chris and Enzo for the replies. I suspected that this was a balance truing tool, once again I thank you all for your patience and willingness to share your expertise.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007