WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Technical, Shop Talk and Internet Links  Hop To Forums  Watch Repair Questions and Answers    Any members doing clean & oil service & or watch repairs in the Seattle area?
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Any members doing clean & oil service & or watch repairs in the Seattle area? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
Any mebers doing watch clean & oil or repair in the Seattle area? Seiko watches in particular.

Roddy JB

Posts: 1385 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
This is the list I came up with in your area:

https://www.yelp.com/search?fi...nd_loc=Seattle%2C+WA

Regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply, I kind of meant any IHC185 members...
I'll re-word the post.
Rod

Roddy JB

Posts: 1385 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Big Grin Wink

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002