• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Just to say thanks "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
As you all already know, we have a jewel in Chris Abell. Chris has the patience of Job when dealing with newbies, and his work is simply perfection.
I feel blessed to consider Chris my friend, and know any of you who have had occasion to talk to Chris or use his services feel the same.

bchur

Posts: 38 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: November 06, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Amen to that! He's helped me many times so far. I'm forever indebted to him.
Dave T.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Let me join into this admiration society, Chris is my long time friend and mentor. When I grow up I want to be just like him, accent and all.

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Thanks so much guys, always nice to know my efforts are appreciated, Big Grin

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Chris is the Godfather of IHC-185. I have delt with him often and wonder how he finds the time to work with his Email and still find time to work on watches. If you want it done and done right, Chris is the Man....

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011