Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watchmaker advice site "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Ran across this site, some possibly helpful info regarding watch repair, service. I don't have any affiliation, and am not recommending this person for his watchmaker services. Check out his tech pages, anyone have any feedback or experience with this site

http://www.cwrnh.com/techpages/Q&As.htm

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
turn around on work is 90 days Eek
but lots of other info that can be handy .

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Been around a long time. I see no reason whatsoever to go outside of our guys.

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006

posted
Thanks - Gary...

Added to my favorite folder

Posts: 7178 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2011
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
I posted this as a potential source of information for anyone trying to attempt their own service or repair, I agree that we have some of the best watchmakers here in our group, and no need to look elsewhere.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
I remember finding that site not long after I fell in love with pocket watches Gary. It has a lot of very useful info. To bad we dont have a database of such sites.
We do have some of the best watchmakers as members. We also have quite a few fearless members who love to learn and fix what they can. To those that love to learn and fix what they can info sites are priceless.

Posts: 1143 | Location: Chicago, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 05, 2010