https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3006013713/m/9363960687

April 02, 2018, 10:35
Paul Davis
P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR ********* ( FREE RETURN SHIPPING FOREVER)*********
Happy Easter to everyone here..

Paul Davis
September 17, 2018, 15:53
Paul Davis
Hello everyone, I appreciate everyone , sorry been so busy with watches, also doing some personal things and getting my health back on track, doing good now and finally catching up, and still taking any new work, clocks and watches, prices may vary a bit since all cleaning supplies are going up some, after many years at the low low price I may have to increase my coas to 45 over the now price of 35...but we will see what happens so get with me now..thanks again

Paul Davis
November 10, 2018, 13:26
Paul Davis
Hello everyone,
Sorry for the price increases, but as of next month (December) due to the price increases in cleaning supplies, mains and staffs, my prices will be increasing a bit as follows..
Coa was 35.00 will go up to 45.00
Mainsprings was 25.00, increase to 30.00
Staffs was 25.00 , increase to 30.00
Everything else will stay the same and again sorry for these increases, but shipping will still stay as free return shipping..thank you again for your business, and loyalty ..

Paul Davis
January 31, 2019, 08:25
Robert D. Miller
I just sent 3 KWKS Elgins to Paul for COA. All 3 needed mainsprings, at least one had been sitting wound for over 50 years.
All 3 are running great, within a minute a day, not bad for 140 year old watches (low jewel count).
I was quite pleased with the results, and the turnaround time. He will be doing 2 or 3 a month for me for the next year getting all my watches serviced and running.
Highly recommend his work, work ethic, and communication.
Regards
Robert Miller

Robert Miller
Senior Paint Engineer
Toyota Manufacturing North America
June 30, 2019, 22:30
Paul Davis
Hello just so everyone knows Verizon made me change my number because of poor service, please change it to 573-318-0218, thank you, and I'll be sending out new cards once received..thanks again

Paul Davis