WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART  Hop To Forums  IHC185™ Members Business Directory    Sowell Enteprises, Clock & Watch Repairs, we even do Watch Chain Repairs!
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Sowell Enteprises, Clock & Watch Repairs, we even do Watch Chain Repairs! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Dale Sowell
posted
Service for Electro-Mechanical, Electric, Battery Wind, Mechanical & clock movements of most types. I service most all types of clocks and specialize in vintage electric and electro-mechanical master clocks / slave clocks.

Please visit my web site or feel free to e-mail me at:

Click for e-mail: ds-clocks@comcast.net

Most all types of gold and silver watch chains and parts repaired too !!!!!!!!

Smile

IHC Life Member
Picture of Dale Sowell
posted
The WEB SITE is back on line ......

www.dsclocks.com