• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton 992 regulator "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Does anyone have a Hamilton 992 swan neck regulator complete available for sale?

Thanks

dave

Posts: 110 | Location: Independence, Ohio USA | Registered: June 24, 2006
posted
David,

Brian Cavanaugh usually has these. Email address is: pwpartsetc@pwatch.com

Rob

Posts: 580 | Location: Kingsport, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: November 26, 2002
posted
Thanks Rob I'll drop him a line

dave

posted
Hi Rob,
Received a "brand new old stock" regulator the other day which was perfect! Thanks again for the help in not only locating what I needed but directing me towards a great resource!

This is a great organization and many thanks to all who contribute with comments as well as interesting timepieces. A big hand goes out to Lindell for the insight many years ago to get this internet chapter up and running, what a great tool to add to our toolbox!

dave

posted
David you are welcome!!!

Your right David, Brian is a great source for finding parts of every kind. He has helped me many times in the past and I am sure I will call on him again in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Posts: 580 | Location: Kingsport, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: November 26, 2002