WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  European Pocket Watch Forum    Cortebert - Official supplier of watches to several national railways
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Cortebert - Official supplier of watches to several national railways "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Trawling the web for information on Molnija pocket watches I found numerous references to Cortebert, both in the lineage of the 3602 and as suppliers of watches to several national railways.

Serbia, Egypt, Poland, Turkey & Italy were regularly mentioned as awarding contracts to Cortebert for railway watches.

Being a bit of a compulsive collector of 'sets' I decided to see if I could collect a Cortebert as supplied to each of the national railways.

Posts: 16 | Location: Huddersfield, United Kingdom | Registered: September 04, 2010
posted
I haven't made much progress, locating only (from left to right)

Turkey, Italy and Poland.

Serbia and Egypt elude me completely.

Posts: 16 | Location: Huddersfield, United Kingdom | Registered: September 04, 2010