• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Can anyone identify this for me "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
A watch I've had for some time now but I never identified. Can anyone help?. It is cased in a gun metal case with no markings other than a serial number.
Thank you,
Ray

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
movement, pendant wind and pin set. Push button chrono works.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Add: There was an earlier post last year about these types of Chronographs. I believe Ernest posted his, that appears to be a bit different than mine. I am trying to pin the maker daown a bit more on this peice. Thanks again,
Ray

posted
Ray, I've had a few of these now, and haven't ever been able to pin down a maker.

You'd think that considering the complications in these movements, and the age in which they were made, someone would Want their name on it.
I've got one with a virtually identical dial to yours here, could be its twin!

I'll post it up later.

I've posted below images of a couple of similar movements I disposed of recently.
1st one is a 2x dial movement, which did have a mark, but may have been just the raw ebauche maker.

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006
posted
Whoops, will change that later, came out a bit bigger than expected.

Dial side

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006
posted
Dial.

John

posted
This one's a 3x dial chrono similar to yours (except this one's in bad shape).

John

Movement.

posted
Dial side

John

posted
Dial, 3x dial Chrono'

John