Tools
Reply to Post

Swiss Hands and Crowns "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
Folks,

I have an eight drawer metal parts box which has Swiss hands and crowns in it. I am trying to clear out some space in my watch shop and would like to give this to someone who will get some use out of it. I would be willing to give these away for free if the recipient pays for the cost of shipping. This is a heavy item probably 25 or 30 lbs, so the shipping will not be trivial.

There are over 500 bottles of hands of which about 95% have some hands in them. There are also over 300 bottles for the crowns with over 50% of the bottles containing crowns. Be advised, there is no paperwork with these so I can't say what brands or sizes are in each hands bottle. The crowns bottles have some sizing info on them.

Please respond if you are interested.

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
posted
A sample of one of the four drawers of Swiss hands.

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
posted
A sample of one of the four drawers of Swiss crowns.

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Hi John,

I would make great use out of these if they are available still

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
posted
Chris,

I will email you off-line. Since you were to respond, you have first chance at these parts.

John III

IHC Life Member
Picture of Donald Trumble
posted
This is nice to see.

It says "The Always Polite and Family Friendly Place for Watch and Clock Collectors" up at the top of this page. John, you are showing this hobby and the friendly people in it at their very best. I am proud to be an IHC 185 Member.

Don

Posts: 504 | Location: Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: April 02, 2005
posted
Thanks John, what a great gesture, they'll be finding a very deserving home with Chris too!.

Best regards

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006