Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

18K Tiffany Choppard "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Can anyone tell me about this watch or about what it may be worth. I bought it from a local who inherited it from his mother. I hope I didnt pay to much for it but thought I would chance it. It is a newer watch probably from late 70's early 80's. It is 28mm wide by 41mm tall to top of bow. It is 18k with a 17 jewel choppard movement. I know choppard made some expensive watches and for tiffany to put there name on it I am sure it is nice.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
movement

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
inside back cover

IHC Life Member
Picture of Ethan Lipsig
posted
The ebauche is essentially identical to the one in the Juvenia I have up for auction on this site.

Posts: 1414 | Location: Pasadena, California USA | Registered: November 11, 2005
IHC Life Member
posted
Well I listed it on Ebay we will see how it goes!!