Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Zenith Alarm PW "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Ever seen one of these?, one of my long term projects to play with, in my spare time.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
I have never seen one before, Chris, however it does look like an interesting watch.

What is the year of birth on this baby....

I have seen a couple of Zenith watches here on the forum just in the last few days....must be a run on zenith.... Big Grin

Regards,
Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
posted
The plate assembly looks a lot like Movados I've seen, but then I guess Zenith made Movados. I wish the Price Guide had more information and illustrations of the Zenith watches-both pocket and wrist watches. Since Zenith has gotten to be one of the premier presteige watch manufacturers I think they deserve more attention.

Posts: 827 | Location: Bloomington, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 29, 2008
posted
Certainly an interesting movement Chris, what are you likely to case it up in?

Nice how these Gems keep turning up on the boards.

Best regards
John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006