• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help identyfing a wall clock pls "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this wall clock and maybe give me an estimate of what it could be worth. thank you for any help

Posts: 2 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: September 20, 2011
posted
heres another pic of the clock with the front opened

Posts: 2 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: September 20, 2011
posted
GREETINGS GIANMARIA, YOUR CLOCK IS FRENCH IT IS CALLED A FRENCH BAKERS CLOCK OR ANOTHER NAME IS A PICTURE FRAME CLOCK IT HAS A CARTOUCHE DIAL WHICH SHOULD ENHANCE THE VALUE, THEY CAN BE GOOD TIME KEEPERS IF THEY ARE SERVICED PROPERLY. THE VALUE OF YOUR CLOCK IN THE U.S.A. COULD BE 350.00 TO 550.00 U.S.D. I DID NOTICE THE NUMBER 4 CARTOUCHE SEEMED TO BE MISSING. WHAT YOU HAVE IS A NICE VERY COLLECTABLE CLOCK. HAVE A GOOD DAY. EDDIE

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008