|WWT Shows||CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™||IHC185™ Forums|
|<! the next weird code puts some space on the left>||
• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Reply to Post
To begin with, thank you for putting up this possibility, to show stolen watches like this. Even if it´s probably hard to find these fellas again, it feels kind of good to know that som people might have an eye open while looking around.
About two weeks ago most of my watches, 20 pc got stolen. I will list the most important ones here, also the ones that are easy to describe, with pictures, serialnr and so on.
1. Omega Grade DDR 23 jewels OF. Sn: something like xxx4582 in the end, har to tell the first ones. Silver case with Deer? in gold on the back.
2. Hampden Watch Co Grade 104 (SR), sterling silver case with steamtrain in gold on the back. Case sn: 4494789, Montgomery dial.
3. Illinois Watch Co Bunn, Early model 5th pinion with sn 64198 unfotunately no pictures. Silver case.
4, Omega signed A L Tinglöf on dial. Omega movement and silver case with the church of grythyttan in gold on the back.
There are more, maybe I will fill up with some of them when i find more info about them.
2. Hampden Watch Co
2. Hampden mvt
4. Omega signed A L Tinglöf on dial
4 Omega A L Tinglöf on dial, Case back
1. Picture of movement Omega DDR
|IHC Life Member|
Sergeant at Arms
Are any of your watches posted on the
IHC185™ "Timekeepers Photo Gallery"
Yes, think at least the DDR and the Hampden is.
|Powered by Social Strata|