Internet Horology Club 185
Looking for more Information on a watch owner

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1086047761/m/7533930467

July 18, 2011, 19:03
Jared Brinker
Looking for more Information on a watch owner
Was looking to get some information on the owner of a watch I picked up recently. The guys name was Jack Enos Misemer from Salt Lake City, Utah. I purchased the watch from his grandson, who had said he had died in the 70s. I should get the watch later this week, but it is a Hamilton with a B of the RT fob. His grandson indicated he had worked in the salt lake area or possibly Provo. I would like to get more info on him to keep with the watch. Not everyday you get the chance to put the story back with the watch!
July 18, 2011, 22:29
Tom Brown
Jared

I am searching for your guy, do you have any further on him, like approx age at death. Are you positive about the spelling of the last name. Anything else could help.

I have found people by that last name in Salt Lake in 1939 but no Jacks, so anything else you have might help.

Tom
July 19, 2011, 06:20
Tom Brunton
Jack is another usage of John as a name ???? Smile
July 24, 2011, 17:36
Jared Brinker
Tom-

Hopefully this may help. Mr. Misemer's grandson's name is Jesse Misemer from california. His mothers name is Susan Misemer (Mr. Misemers daughter-in-law of course). Hopefully this helps out. If I find out more, I will let you know.

Thanks,