Internet Horology Club 185
18S 23 Jewel Special Railway Hunter with Perfect Genuine Original Ferguson Dial!

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1086047761/m/4843953097

August 16, 2017, 14:37
Tom Dunn
18S 23 Jewel Special Railway Hunter with Perfect Genuine Original Ferguson Dial!
Got my latest project done and it turned out quite nicely.

I know there's some Hampden afficianados here, feast your eyes on this one!

That Ferguson dial is perfect, and quite rare in hunter form

The NON two tone 23 Jewel SR Movement from 1909-1910 era is just as rare...beautiful unique damaskeening...all gold screws even the original case screws...and fully torn down and cleaned properly with a new alloy mainspring by our own Paul Davis...it's running flawlessly as it should...only 200 of this movement were made!

Beautiful Dueber 20 Yr YGF Fancy HC

Here's a book value of the same dial with a 21J John Hancock for whatever that means...

It will be for sale soon if anybody's interested

What do you guys think of the way she turned out?

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com
August 16, 2017, 15:37
Roger Stephens
WOW!! JUST WOW. I think that sums it up.

Roger
August 16, 2017, 15:49
Clark Reed
Tom - Special indeed and very much appreciated from me - a guy who grew up in Canton, Ohio while my Dad was in the Navy in WW2, and I also was fortunate to visit the Old Dueber-Hampden Factory on Dueber Avenue just off West Tuscarawas Ave. when I was a kid living with my grandparents in Canton. Later the plant was bulldozed to make way for Interstate 77. Surely a gorgeous reminder of the craftsmanship of the watch workers in the late 1800's and into the early 20th Century. Thank you for posting.

Clark Reed
August 16, 2017, 17:35
Kevin Hoffman
You have a real "Special" Hampden there , really minty , I will be interested to see the sale price .
August 23, 2017, 07:15
Bila Wirriganwalters
A stunning watch Tom, turned out beautifulSmile