• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

KIF 160 4-2 Springs "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi I have some KIF/duoflex/etc and other items of that nature.
How do I find out which movements they are used on.
If it is easier I can post them one at a time, and whomever knows can chime in if they choose.
My end object is to sell them for the proper function.(At a reasonable price)
KIF 160 4-2 Springs

Mel

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Hi Melvin,

Sorry no quick answer, these will fit many watches, there also many different size & type of springs out there. I have several kits full of these packets. so basically you would be very lucky to find someone who needs this one, who knows the exact size they need and this being it, normally with kits they useful ones goes first.
if you have more various sizes best to sell as a kit. sorry if I sound a bit negative there.
here is a typical kit/s I have large draw full, you need them all as many sizes/types

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
here is a cross reference chart showing the springs to mount/jewels

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thanks Chris for weighing in and posting the chart.

Smile

Posts: 5207 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
I think I found a clear sheet for usage might be easier to read

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006