Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

DJR WATCH COMPANY VINTAGE COLLECTION "Click" to Login or Register

posted
Hello,
Here are some pics of the prototype DJR WATCH COMPANY Vintage timepiece. We are in the process of launching our own watch line using vintage movements with large stainless steel cases of vintage design. This line is incorporating the famous presentation vintage Hamilton 900 series movements that can be found in 17 jewel and 21 jewel counts with positional adjustments. These movements were famous as presentation watches for industry as well as the large Railroad firms gifted to employees upon milestone anniversaries. This model has a heavy fluted roating bezel, rotating only one way, with a luminous triangle for reference... just as the large pilot watches "yesteryear" These pieces will be packaged in a walnut burel case with a black pilot band as shown as well as an extra brown oiled band and a set of screwdrivers to change out the bands dependent on dress attire! We are excited to offer this line and are debuing them on this site! More to follow.......
Thanks for looking
dave

Posts: 110 | Location: Independence, Ohio USA | Registered: June 24, 2006
posted
Here's another

posted

posted

posted

posted

posted
Very nice watch David, a few questions if you dont mind. 1st, are the hand luminous? and 2nd, any indication of projected pricing? any other options available to the watch, case engraving, personalization, different crown?
Thanks a bunch, hope your company does well.
Ray

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your inquiry.....I'm working towards a price point for the model listed here. The hands are luminous, white but glow green, as well as the large markers on the hours. The case is complete as is with no options at this time. The crown is of the screw down type with quit a large threaded post.
The presentation boxes are ready to go and I will include a picture.

Thanks again for the interest...

dave

posted
PRESENTATION BOX 1

posted
PRESENTATION BOX 2

posted
PRESENTATION BOX 3

posted
Beautiful David, Love the box as well.

Ray

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Hi Ray,

Thank you for your reply and looking!

I'm in the process of working with my dial refinisher to establish final art work. The first run will be a limited edition of 25 pcs with the black dial as shown here. The second run is planned to have a chocolate brown backround with an oil tanned brown or dark brown band to compliment the dial. The movements are underway as we speak.

Thanks again.....

dave

posted
David,, i am looking for a couple of 917 dials 10s, like this,, have ya got any laying around?

http://www.jones-horan.com/images/0504/lm1_a.jpg

Posts: 1 | Location: Alabama in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2009
IHC Life Member
Watchmaker
Picture of Scott Cerullo
posted
Dave,
I see the case back is marked Parnis. Are you affiliated with Parnis? I recently saw a review of their watches at Breitling Source.

Posts: 1033 | Location: Northeast Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: June 02, 2003