Tools
Reply to Post

Bunn Special question "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2030
posted
The answer may be on this site I cannot find-

Poor pics, #3845002 yr 1921
I would appreciate any information.

Was 16s "Bunn Special" a "Bunn" with 21 jewels?
The Book says $250 ABP, is that about right?
Is case, dial and movement appropriate?
Thanks
Mike

IHC Member 2030
posted
Pic 2

IHC Member 2030
posted
Movement number: 3845002

IHC Member 2030
posted
Working on photo skill

IHC Member 2030
posted
Found
The post from April 8, 2015 had the answers.

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...1029912/m/4243950587

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Mike, your photo skills and photo posting are fine. Something else if you still are in the learning mode, When you copy the URL you can go to the buttons on the left and simply touch on the URL button paste your url there and then give it a title. It will look like this when posted;

Answer

IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
I didn't know about that feature Phil, I was doing it old school.

IHC Member 2030
posted
Yes thanks, good stuff Phil.
This post was maybe just a reason to test photo skills and show off one of the favorite auction gambles.
There is a thrill when buying ignorantly that maybe gone after being educated here.
So, thought it was a great find, that no one else on the planet saw and got for decent price.
Now the plan still is too get tools, knowledge, and in a year or so this Bunn will be restored by me. I estimate at that time, the reward will be negative cost wise, but very profitable in satisfaction.

The Chesapeake Bay is a fisherman paradise. I know that some fish cost very much when boat, fuel and tackle are added. None of that means you would or could stop.
Mike