Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Michael Valek
posted
Hi All ,
Im new here and I was hoping someone could help me. Im looking for an old friend who got me hooked on Sangamo Specials. His name is Jerry Lee Queary . Jerry owned a small shop in Highwood Illinois when I first met him. I would sit and talk to him for hours. He had quite the following I might add. A ture Gentleman and I miss talking with him. Jerry moved to North Carolina about 14 years ago after his son Graduated . I bought my first Sangamo from him and Ive been hooked since!! Lastly Id like to say hi to everyone here and look forward to the free exchange of history and stories all of you must have.

Mike

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

WELCOME ABOARD MIKE!

I've not heard of your friend Jerry, but he sounds like a really nice guy. It's my pleasure to welcome you and hope you will always feel at home exchanging information with all of us.

Lindell

Smile

posted
Hi Mike and welcome.

I think we met in Nogales and at the Sunshine Regional in Mesa. Nice to have you here!

Picture of Michael Valek
posted
Hi Lindell and Peter.....Yes we did Peter. Ill be comming back down to Nogales soon....maybe we'll see each other at the shop .
Mike

Picture of Michael Valek
posted
My First Sangamo Special......Jerry said it was the finest watch he had!

Picture of Michael Valek
posted
Thanks Lin for reuniting Jerry and I. It was a pleasure speaking with him after all these years!!!

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

It was my pleasure Mike, I'm really glad we could be of help.

posted
Welcome Mike and nice watch..Glad you were reunited with an old friend.
Ray