• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

info plz "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Just got an 18 illionios 17j double roller serial no 4648770, model and grade info please, many thanks Francis.... this has a metal dial that has not numbers. if any one has a dial for sale email me with price please....

Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Francis,
The info I have lists it as a 16s, model #7, grade #305, 17j,P/S, year of production - 1925, Run of 2000.
Ed

posted
Thanks Ed my mistake, should have my glasses on when i look at such things... it is 16's thanks.

posted
I was just looking at Frank Illinios Catologue and some one please correct me if I am wrong here, but this looks more like the Model 10 on page 2, the adjustment is not like the Model 7 and the screws are wrong. The ratcht wheel on the 10 has 3 screws mine has not and like Ed said it is PS... ok am I just muddled up here???? the balance cock is the same serial as the the face plate... the design on the plates match...Experts please jump in!

IHC Life Member
posted
Francis-
I'm not an expert, but your watch looks identical to the pictures I have of Grade 305, Model 7. The drawing in the catalog is very simple, to show the shape of the plates. It doesn't show jewel screws or the regulator spring, and the photos do.

Regards,
Bob