• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Vendio "Zoomstream" images ... "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Cool technology here, was wondering if any of our eBay sellers have ever considered trying this for a watch listing ...

http://www.vendio.com/my/ihost/promo_zs.html

Fred

posted
No one?

I do not often sell anything on eBay, but just out of curiosity I did pay the Vendio the $1 charge a few months back just to try this feature out on a watch movement photo I had taken. I was very impressed with the overall effect, but if the watch has any even minor surface scratches or spots this Zoomstream feature will take you in closer than you probably ever want to be on these flaws. Eek

Fred

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Wow, that is neat! Your original pictures would have to be very good quality to stand up to that much magnification.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Question ... would there be any way to display these "Zoomstream" type photos here on our site?

Fred