Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ligne to MM to inches chart "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted

Ligne chart

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
Hello Patrick;

Wow, thank you very much for posting this chart. This is perfect for me because I don't really know very much about how watches are sized and this will be a tremendous help to me when looking at watches. So many people selling watches use so many different ways of measuring these things that sometimes I think I'm going to go mad trying to figure out which is which when it comes to sizes.

Thanks again Patrick, I will most certainly be able to make use of this. Especially with crystal sizes.

Bud

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Thanks Patrick, that will be very helpful.

Here are instructions and a chart specifically for crystals...

CLICK FOR: Ligne Conversion Chart for Glass Crystals

That chart is also shown below, I have it printed on card stock by my crystal cabinet.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
A conversion chart is also on page 34 of the "Fat book" on Watches, by Shugart et. al. Check it out.

Posts: 803 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 02, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I gave Lindell an improved version of this chart which actually shows where the different size cases are located in the chart from 1/0 all the way up to size 20. I left it up to him to decide the best location for it on the web site. Look for it soon.....
Patrick 1616

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011