Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
"...Ann Riddle from Mayfield, Ohio..." "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

We invite you to see Hillary Clinton give credit... "To the young people like 13 year-old Ann Riddle from Mayfield, Ohio who had been saving for two years to go to Disney World, and decided to use her savings instead to travel to Pennsylvania with her Mom and volunteer there as well."

Watch at least the first few minutes here...

http://donklephant.com/2008/06/07/watch-hillary-clinton...cession-speech-live/

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-4161862.html

Debbie and I are immensely proud of our little girl, they are right now at NBC News for an interview and will be on CNN later this evening. The CNN News Hour at 10:00 Eastern time will feature our girls!

I am so very proud, please share this with me!

posted
Good for you Sparky! I wondered when I heard the speech if Ann Riddle was Sparky.

We all have highlights that we will never forget in our lives. I am sure this will be one of hers.

Congrats!

Bill Kapp

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
The whole Riddle family can be very proud....that is awesome.

Steve

Picture of James H. Miller
posted
Ann Riddle for prez. 2030 it could work.
congrats!

IHC President
Life Member
posted

Here is the latest video recorded by WKYC-TV3 NBC in Cleveland, Ohio...

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_article.aspx?storyid=91088&catid=45

You gotta watch this whole thing, it is simply fantastic!!!

posted
Lindell, Debbie.

What a great "American" thing for your daughter to do, you must be very proud. Although we have never met it's easy to see the type of person you are by the values you've instilled into your daughter's upbringing. I am proud to know you and Debbie if only as a "user name" on this site.

Keep up the good work Ann and as Hillary said, you could be the first female launched into the White House.
Ray

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Sparky, Sparky. Just watched you and your beautiful mother on CNN. You were just as cool as when you were bringing folks to the tables at the Nationals.

Lets see a Woman and an Olympic swimming champion. Could it be? Madam President......... Big Grin

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Sparky,

Just wathced your TV interviews, Well done indeed.

Chris

IHC President
Life Member
posted

Thanks Everyone!

Our story just gets better and better, here's the latest...

Cleveland Plain Dealer article: Ann "Sparky" Riddle

This is a great article that sums up what our family is all about!

IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Congrats Sparky/////You done goooooood Smile
I will vote for you when you run for that top job.
I am proud of you and what you have accomplished at such a young age. Keep swimming.
Tony

IHC Life Member
Picture of Claude Girardin
posted
Ann: nice to read all those refreshing thoughts. Unfortunately, altruism seems to be not a strong enough value in politics around the world, in order to become elected and do right Wink

Let's hope that one day, thanks to you and all your upcoming generation, the balance shall beat back to "humanity". My best wishes accompany you on your reaching your goals.

I just wish you to be able to remember to love and take care of your good own self at least just as much as you are ready to give and help others.

Congratulations to the whole family!

IHC Member
posted
GO SPARKY!!! I'm so glad your hard work and sacrifices were recognized by Hillary! What a great day for the whole Riddle family!
Three cheers for ALL of you-Lindell,Debbie, and Ann"Sparky"Riddle- I'm proud to know you guys!!!
God Bless your whole family! -Any time you need more cashew fudge,I'm your man!
Take Care- Marty

Marty

IHC Life Member
Picture of Donald Trumble
posted
I have read the news stories and listened to Sparky being interviewed several times and shown this to others. Ann "Sparky" Riddle has touched my heart, Lindell and Debbie have raised a fine daughter. Even the often cynical news reporters realize the entire Riddle family is something special.

Don

IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Impressive & touching at the same time Lin. You and Debbie have every right to be proud of your daughter. Big Grin

Best Regards,

Ed

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
Wow Sparky! Very impressive! I knew you were involved in the Ohio primary, but not to this degree and not in the other states as well. Well done.

You have more maturity than many adults I know. We are proud of you, but not half as much as your Mom and Dad must be. Big Grin

Congrats!

John III

Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Wow Sparky, You are one special campaigner! People in high places have noticed.

Your mom and dad have alot to be proud of - as I know you must be proud of them.

Best regards,

Greg

IHC Life Member
Picture of Rich De Young
posted
Congrats Sparky,

I had to make my 11 year old daughter read this. You were saving for two years to go to Disney World. My daughter has been upset that we did not get a Universal Studies pass this year. About 109 bucks per ticket with the Florida rate. Also keep in mind the 11 dollar a day to park and the high price of gas, it would cost me about $450.00 to just walk in the park. That's with no food, or other junk they sell at the park. Disney is about 1hr from my house.

My kids have been to all the Disney parks, both Universal Parks, Sea World, and a bunch of dinner shows in Orlando every year over the past 9 years. This year funds are low and spending almost $500 bucks is not as easy.

I always say, "When I was a kid" I would be happy playing with a $10 toy for 1 Month. A lot of kids today, they don't know what it's like to sacrifice and earn things.

You did a great job, You sacrificed your time, energy, money, etc for a great cause. Keep up the good work. I am very impressed. "You earned my VOTE" Smile

IHC Life Member
Picture of Sparky Ann Elizabeth Riddle
posted
Everyone, thank you for your wonderful comments! I was so happy when I read all of your fantastic words of support!!

Thank you all so much,

Sparky Big Grin

Picture of Brian C.
posted
Sparky,
You look real good on tv. Nice job, very well done.
Thanks for sharing,
Brian C.

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Sparky,
I caught the CNN broadcast on Saturday night and I was amazed at how cool calm and collected you were throughout the entire interview. You appeared to be having fun and answered every question with an enthused vigor. You already have acquired the attributes to be a public speaker so keep up the good work (and excellent grades) as you have a bright future ahead of you.

Steve

IHC Life Member
Watchmaker
Picture of Scott Cerullo
posted
Sparky,
Wow! Good for you. It is great that you are so involved with the process.

IHC Member 644
Picture of Tom Boone
posted
Way to go Sparky , all that hard work really paid off. My family and I are very proud of you.

tboone