WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  ••• "Ann Riddle from Mayfield, Ohio..." •••  Hop To Forums  Ann "Sparky" Riddle™ from Mayfield, Ohio    Here is a unique opportunity to do something worthwhile and share warmth this winter!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Here is a unique opportunity to do something worthwhile and share warmth this winter! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Sparky Ann Elizabeth Riddle
posted
Thanks to Jeff Carpenter for his order, your red and purple Project Love SparkScarfs were shipped today, heads up Big Grin.

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks to Jerry King for his order of 2 more Project Love SparkScarfs, your SparkScarfs were shipped today, heads up Big Grin.

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC Life Member
posted
Sparky,
I recieved these last week but I'm just getting around to letting you know how pleased I know my wife and daughter will be when they get these. They're very nice, very soft. Nice work. Smile

Thanks,
Jeff

IHC Life Member
posted
Dear Mr. Carpenter,

Thank you, I'm very glad to know you like them.

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
I just want to acknowledge that I have indeed ordered and received 26 "SparksScarfs" and they all arrived in a timely fashion....each one was in perfect condition and all that was necessary was to wrap each and put under the tree....

I will confess that I gave a few early and each one was well received and all marvelled at the workmanship and could not believe that they could be hand made so rapidily....one person that I gave one to said that she had been working on one similar for two weeks and was really impressed with the perfect workmanship....

Thank you Sparky, for your great work and gracious giving of your time and talents....we all appreciate you very much....

Best Regards,

Jerry

IHC Life Member
posted
Dear Mr. King,

Thank you for your kind words. The best gift that can be given to someone that makes things is to know that their product is enjoyed by others. I have had a wonderful experience doing this project, and I hope to apply what I have learned for the rest of my life.

Thanks to everyone for their orders and donations.

Happy Holidays to everyone,

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC Life Member
posted
I wanted to thank everyone once again for their orders and support of the Project Love SparkScarf! Wink

I have sold a total of 106 Project Love SparkScarfs, 69 of which were sold due to the generosity of IHC185 members. 18 SparkScarfs were donated to The City Mission, 7 of which were donated by IHC185 members.

And thanks to Michaels, who donated 21 skeins of yarn to be made and given to The City Mission, an additional 21 SparkScarfs are currently being made for The City Mission.

I admit, when I began this project I would have been thrilled to have sold 20 SparkScarfs. But thanks to IHC185 members, this project has been a complete success, and exceeded even my wildest dreams.

This has been an amazing experience, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to do this.

Thanks to all and Happy New Year,

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC Life Member
posted
Dear Everyone,

Here is a thank you letter from the president of Project Love. It was a great honor to receive this letter and I'm pleased to be able to share it with you. A copy has been sent to everyone on IHC185 who bought or donated any Project Love SparkScarfs.

Thanks to everyone for their support,

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Toward the end of January Sparky donated another 31 of her hand-made Project Love SparkScarfs to the City Mission of Cleveland. Many of these represent generous donations from our IHC185 members. This was right before our worst snowstorm of the season which was followed by our coldest time of the year. The people at The City Mission were extremely grateful for all the SparkScarfs that were donated. While Sparky was there they interviewed her and posted part of it on YouTube in order to help create awareness of how much scarfs, hats, gloves, and blankets are really needed to help those in dire need including people living on the street.

Please watch this message...

City Mission Information, Sparky Interview and Latest 31 Sparkscarfs Donation

Thank You Sparky as posted at the City Mission...

IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Great job Sparky, you set your goals and exceeded them....Just Super....

Thanks to you too Lin and Debbie for the super role models that you are for Sparky....

Best Regards,

Jerry

IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Congrats Sparky. It is great to see young people such as you helping other people. I am so proud of you. I just know that Lin and Debbie are so proud and happy to have such a wonderful daughter. Smile
Tony

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thanks Jerry and Tony for your kind comments. Yes, we are extremely proud of all of Sparky's accomplishments! Smile

Lin and Debbie

IHC Life Member
posted
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be building my inventory of Project Love SparkScarfs™ over the summer. I look forward to filling your orders in the fall!

Ann "Sparky" Riddle

Smile