Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watchmaster cleaning machine WT "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Watchmaster cleaning machine WT outer case is dirty with a little time could easily be taken apart and re sprayed with hammerite would look new again Unit works fine,I tested it both cups are giving off strong cleaning action I placed foil in the cups and as you can see impressive results, I also noted that during the run the cups heated up well also dryer unit spins well and heater units warming.
As with any electronic device cannot give any warranty will insure full value for shipping.
also comes with baskets as shown. Ideal combination for all you wrist and pocket watch cleaning. $550 + shipping at cost very heavy unit and will need carful over packing
WILL BE GOING TO EBAY SOON

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
WILL BE GOING TO EBAY SOON Smile