• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

What is this tool? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
This was in a recent eBay auction and didn't sell. The seller didn't know what it was except that it is a watchmakers tool. This one is Swiss made. I know I have seen a picture of a similar one but can't member what it's used for.

Bob

Mstery tool

Posts: 346 | Location: Woodland Hills, California in the USA | Registered: January 07, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Possibly for tightening cannon pinions?

Regards,
Bob

Posts: 218 | Location: Oak Harbor, Washington in the USA | Registered: May 21, 2009
posted
Bob, that was my first thought. I was hoping someone who had used one like this could verify that.

Bob

Posts: 346 | Location: Woodland Hills, California in the USA | Registered: January 07, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
I just came across your posting, did you buy it?

Roddy JB

Posts: 1385 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
posted
Roddy, I didn't buy it and no one else did on the first listing. It did sell with one bidder the second time it was listed.
Bob

IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
Too bad, it was a Bergeon Cannon Pinion Tightener.
Check your email...
Rod

Roddy JB

Posts: 1385 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009