Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Bestfit Catalogues "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 3058
Picture of Douglas Downer-Smith
posted
Hello, can anyone please suggest a source to purchase a copy? I have found that Esslinger & Co. list it but the cost to ship to UK is a lot.
Thankyou.

Regards
Douglas

Doug

Posts: 19 | Location: Hemel Hempstead in the United Kingdom | Registered: November 12, 2010
posted
Hi Douglas,I have 4 Bestfit Catalogues.Well used but all intact.I'm in Ireland. Tony 1720

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Nice thing about Membership in IHC185 is our BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART where the deal Tony is offering can be completed. We feature auctions as well as new or used items for sale or trade.

Another benefit of membership is access to our exclusive Avoiding the PITFALLS of On-Line Trading!™where we discuss "the good, the bad and the ugly" of On-Line Auctions.

Please do consider joining IHC185.

Two-thirds of our IHC185 Discussion Site is open for no cost public horological education to anyone in the world. Supporting our venture ensures that we can continue this important educational outreach program.

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC Administrative Assistant
Membership and Marts Coordinator

Contact eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5224 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Member 3058
Picture of Douglas Downer-Smith
posted
Hi Tony, I have been out of action these past few months and have only just seen your response, thank you. I actually managed to get copies from a mainland UK source.

Regards
Douglas

Doug

Posts: 19 | Location: Hemel Hempstead in the United Kingdom | Registered: November 12, 2010